Fostering is not a lifetime commitment but it is a commitment to saving a life! Consider joining our foster pack!
We are always looking for fosters to join our pack so we are able to commit to rescuing more dogs. While challenging, fostering is so rewarding and allows our dogs their fresh start to life before finding their furever home, where then can start to learn and be shown love and compassion.
Paws of the North covers all expenses and supplies you with everything you need to successfully care for your foster dog.
We also believe in perfect match fosters, so we match the foster pup that would work for your home and family. Children and other pets are okay, depending on the dog.
- Live within 2-2.5 hours of Muskoka and be willing to drive
- Have a car readily available at all times in case of emergency
- Be able to drive to vet appts & meet ups
- All current household pets must be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations
- must sign and abide to the foster agreement